The Holy Trinity Church in Geneva, Switzerland is an Anglican church that was completed in 1853. It is located at rue du Mont-Blanc, between the Genève-Cornavin railway station and the famous hotels at the banks of Lake Geneva. The church is part of the Diocese in Europe of the Church of England and is also a Swiss monument of regional significance (class B).
The church was built to serve the English-speaking community in Geneva, which was growing rapidly in the mid-19th century. The construction was entirely financed by private subscription, and the church was consecrated by the Archbishop of Canterbury in 1853.
Project Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Scope of Work: Scan to BIM
Level of Development (LOD): LOD 400
Software Used: Revit
Leading BIM services provider. Adding Innovation and Excellence to the BIM Services.